I am a closet Sharpie collector. I have many, and they come in handy with both my college projects, home projects, and school projects for my kids. Recently, we were asked to review the new Brush Tip and Metallic Fine Point Sharpie markers. With Back to School in full swing the timer was perfect. We also just happened to be working on another feature using a laminating machine so it was perfect. The first thing I thought about was book marks!
I had my daughter color an entire page….
then I cut them out in fun shapes and laminated the page…
and now she has one of a kind bookmarks for back to school!
For the metallic markers, I had fun having my daughter make a little poster in support of the US Olympic team and we used the metallic for the gold medal and the “s” since we don’t have white markers. (Go USA!)
About the Brush Tip Markers:
One Tip. Plenty of Tricks.
- Create fine lines, bold strokes and shading
- Control the width of your lines – thick or thin – with the pressure of your hand
- Make your ideas permanent on almost any surface
- Create with brightly colored, fade- and water-resistant ink
- Quick-drying ink AP certified nontoxic formula
- 12 assorted colors to make your marking unique
About the Metallic Fine Tip Markers:
• Brilliant sheen on both light and dark surfaces
• Opaque metallic permanent ink
• No shaking required, just uncap and write!
• Fade and water resistant
• Quick-drying ink
• AP certified nontoxic formula
• Available in 3 brilliant colors - gold, silver and bronze
Buy It: You can buy your Sharpie Brush Tip and Metallic Markers at mass merchandisers everywhere. They are perfect for your works of art!
I have in my hands a package of Brush Tip and Metallic Markers that will go to one lucky winner! To enter, leave me a comment and tell me an idea you have for the markers
- Like Serendipity Mommy on Facebook
- Like Sharpie on Facebook
- Follow Sharpie on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway twice a day
— SerendipityMommy (@candyclc) August 8, 2012
- Subscribe to my blog for FIVE entries!
This contest is open to residents of the United States, and ends August 16th! Good Luck!