- Views 0
- Likes 0
Nothing says summer quite like a backyard BBQ..am I right folks? As a brand spankin’ new member of the Kraft Delicious Bytes Bloggers group, I was given the opportunity to host a backyard get together with family and friends and try some great brands that Kraft offers. As a bonus, they sent some great serving items that made my party special (and you will get to win the same exact prize pack that was sent to me to host your own awesome party!)
We had strawberry-Kiwi Kool-Aid, cheeseburgers using Velveeta slices, salad, hot dogs, smoked griller sausages, potato and macaroni salad, chips and cole slaw. I also grilled some chicken legs! We got rained out before dessert but we made mini s’mores with the Honey Maid Graham Crackers!
I highlighted the chicken that I grilled in this spread because I used the Sizzling Salads chicken dinner kit Zesty Fajita sauce on the meat. Its meant to go on chicken that actually goes in the salad but I decided to switch things up and use it as a grilling sauce alone on my chicken legs.Verdict? absolutely delicious!
Here is some info on the different products I got to try:
- KOOL-AID New Unsweetened Peach Mango and Unsweetened Strawberry Kiwi Drink Mixes: Beat that summer heat and keep the kids happy and cool with great summer refreshment for entertaining the whole gang. New Unsweetened Peach Mango and Unsweetened Strawberry Kiwi flavors from KOOL-AID Drink Mixes are a good source of Vitamin C per serving and, most importantly to your little ones, pack the flavorful fun they expect from your best outdoor shindigs! (Peach Mango and Strawberry Kiwi flavors are also available in KOOL-AID Sugar Sweetened Drink Mix and Ready-to-Drink Jammers).
- New COUNTRY TIME Half & Half Lemonade Drink Mix: Who could enjoy the summer’s heat without a taste of COUNTRY TIME refreshment? This season try a delicious new spin on the lemonade classic. Pour out a glass and enjoy each sip of this amazing combination of Half Lemonade and Half Iced Tea, Lemonade Iced Tea Flavored Drink Mix.
- VELVEETA Slices Queso Blanco: Top a burger or your favorite sandwich with the brand new Queso Blanco flavor cheese from VELVEETA Slices for a delicious spin on a barbecue must-have. Heat it up grill-side and enjoy Queso Blanco’s creamy, mild and super melty effect! Look for the new packaging and new pricing now available. ( I used the original slices on my burgers!)
- KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS Southwest Chicken Dinner Kit: Talk about jazzing up a main dish! KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS are cooking sauces and salad dressings, perfectly paired to create a delicious chicken and salad dish your family and friends are sure to love!! Four easy steps, 20 minutes and you’ve answered that “what’s for dinner” question with a bang! Try the Southwest Chicken Dinner Kit with Zesty Fajita cooking sauce for sautéed chicken paired with Barbecue Ranch dressing for salad.
- HONEY MAID Lil’ Squares Honey Grahams: These bite-sized versions of the graham crackers you love are great as a wholesome snack or for wrapping up your party with a creative, s’more-style dessert. Made with 8g of whole grain per serving, no artificial flavors and no high fructose corn syrup – you’ll feel good about letting this snack help fuel your kids’ days!
We had some kids activities and fun after we ate but I have to say this is probably the biggest BBQ I have had this summer so far and I was glad to have some help from Kraft!
Want to win some Kraft goodies and serve ware for your own BBQ? One lucky reader will win summertime essentials for entertaining friends and family including: HONEY MAID, KOOL-AID Drink Mix, COUNTRY TIME Drink Mix, VELVEETA Slices and KRAFT SIZZLING SALADS Dinner Kit as well as a Chill Salad Bowl with Salad Servers , Colorwheel Serving Tray and a Rubbermaid Carafe for serving your guests in festive style. (prize pack valued at $50)
Fill Out The Rafflecopter below to enter! Good Luck!
Kraft Foods is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me and has provided me with a gift of equal value for review. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Serendipity Mommy.