I am so glad my Keurig has a reusable filter, that way i can enjoy fresh ground coffee! I just happen to be completely out of coffee so when Eight O’Clock coffee sent me a note and told me they had unearthed some vintage coffee jars and asked if I would try the coffee I was thrilled. We all know I love coffee here, so heck yeah I wanted to try it. I have brewed several cups and to me it is just right because its not overly strong like a Columbian blend or too light either. I had never tried this brand before this review and was really surprised how much I like it. And of course that jar? ADORABLE. I love it! And with this being my final week of the semester I am up at later hours so any and all coffee I can get my hands on is being consumed!
A Few Words From Eight O’Clock Coffee
Eight O’Clock Coffee has been in the business of selecting, roasting and packaging coffee for over 150 years. The treasure trove of jars are both a piece of history AND a great way to store your ground or whole bean coffee.
Here are Eight O’Clock Coffee’s tips for coffee storage:
· Keep your unused coffee beans or grounds fresh by storing in an air-tight container.
· Store your coffee in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
· Avoid freezing—this can break down the flavorful oils in the beans and cause condensation, which makes the coffee go stale faster.
Eight O’Clock Coffee is giving away a vintage coffee jar to one lucky reader!
To Enter: Tell me what your favorite way to drink your coffee is, sugar, creamer, straight black? Flavored? Tell Me!
- Like Serendipity Mommy on Facebook
- Like Eight O’Clock on Facebook
- Follow Eight O’Clock Coffee on Twitter
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet this giveaway twice a day
Win a Vintage Coffee jar and Coffee from @8OClockCoffee and Serendipity Mommy! http://serendipitymommy.com/?p=10478 Ends May 3rd #win
- Subscribe to my blog for FIVE entries!
This contest is open to residents of the United States, and ends May 3rd! Good Luck!
Disclosure: Products Provided to facilitate review, all opinions are my own!