- Views 0
- Likes 0
Before I could even make this recipe, my husband decided that the new Hellmann’s Olive Oil Mayonnaise is the best thing ever. He was using it as dip for his fish and on sandwiches. Luckily I saved enough for this recipe, and a spinach dip as well! This is a light dish, honestly perfect for summer, and packed with flavor. I need to buy some more Olive Oil Mayonnaise now since my jar is empty!
You can go to the Hellmann’s Website and download a coupon right now to grabs some savings and try some of the new delicious Olive Oil recipe mayonnaise!
Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
Recipe By Hellmann’s
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
Cost per recipe*: $10.02.
Cost per serving*: $2.50.
This is a sponsored post, I was asked to share information and try a recipe, all opinions are my own. And for the record, I LOVE this mayonnaise!