I Don’t Have To Yell Thanks to VTech!
I have had the pleasure of reviewing quite a few VTech items over time and most recently I had the pleasure of trying VTech’s newest phone system, the LS6475-3 Multitasking phone system.
Ok firstly I will admit the main reason I wanted to try the phones because we have a 2 story living space and we often have to yell upstairs to our teenager, who is most often wearing headphones. So basically we are yelling into the air instead of getting his help for whatever we need him for. These phones, aside from having BRILIANT clarity due to having HD technology, are the most awesome because with a touch of 2 buttons the second phone base rings right in my sons room. A nice loud ring that he can’t ignore and when he picks up the phone its like we are on the phone to each other. Now I can ask him to come down nicely! As a busy mom, with Mother’s Day just a few days away, I would definitely get this for another mom it helps me with my multitasking!
I JUST got back from 4 days out of town and fell behind on a lot of my blog stuff and I just finished my college semester too so digging deep into my free time (well now its WORK time on my blog) just became easier with the hands free bluetooth set for the phone too! My husband loves the clear sound of it but wishes that it was easier to put together, since it comes with a band for the head. Still he loves it.
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Energy Star Compliant.
- VTech supports RoHS initiatives by reducing the use of hazardous substances including lead, mercury and cadmium.
- Audio equalizer allows you to choose from 4 different profiles to best match your hearing.
- Caller ID/Call waiting stores 50 calls
- Slim handset size.
- Stylish metallic finish.
- Audible time and date stamp on recorded messages.
- Backlit message counter.
- Remotely retrieve messages on the digital answering system.
- Retrieve messages on the digital answering system from the handset.
- Blue backlit keypad and display.
- Expand this system up to a total of 12 cordless handsets and 2 cordless headsets.
- Excellent range, up to 500 feet.
- Protect yourself from identity theft with digital security. Your call is digitized and encrypted, making it nearly impossible for someone to eavesdrop.
- DECT 6.0 digital technology provides the best sound quality, security and range in cordless phones.
- Multiple over the ear and over the head wearing styles.
- Trilingual prompts allow you to choose between English, Spanish or French.
- 50 name and number phonebook directory.
- HD Audio provides an extended frequency band allowing for the signal to be reproduced and tuned for a fuller and clearer sound.
- Voice Announce Caller ID audibly announces the name and number of the caller on all of the handsets and base unit. No need to find the handset to see who is calling. Makes screening calls that much easier.
- Push-To-Talk acts as a multiple handset walkie talkie system to instantly communicate with any or all of the handsets within the system.
- Digital answering system with 14 minutes of recording time. No tapes or moving parts.
- Enjoy the freedom to have a private, cordless, hands-free conversation anywhere in your home or office. This DECT 6.0 cordless headset gives you the same interference free, superior sound, and long range you expect with a traditional DECT 6.0 cordless handset.
- Interference free for crystal clear conversations. Won’t interfere with wireless networks and other wireless devices.
- With the touch of a button, the handset speakerphones makes hands-free conversations easy.
- Handset volume control.
The LS6475-3 Multitasking phone system retails for $99.95, and is available nationwide at mass merchandisers. It is also my favorite cordless phone system to date because of the clear sound on calls and the walkie-talkie functions!
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of VTech and received a product sample to facilitate my review