For all women across the world, balancing the demands of a successful professional life and career with raising kids and caring for a family has become the norm. If this is you, you’re probably juggling many different roles in your life. And, to be truly successful at everything you want to achieve in life, you need to remain healthy and fit.
Hormone imbalances and fluctuations are an unfortunate part of life that impacts the health of women everywhere. Thankfully, hormone replacement therapy in Los Angeles can help. Read ahead to recognize how hormones affect your health. Understand what you can do to remain fit and continue to achieve everything you set your heart on.
What Success Means to High-Achieving Women Everywhere
A study was conducted on 25,000 Harvard Business School MBA graduates, and some very startling results were published in the Harvard Business Review. Researchers reviewed MBA graduates belonging to three groups, the Baby Boomers of ages 49 to 67, Generation X of ages 32 to 48, and Millennials between the ages of 26 to 31 or Generation Y as they are also called. For high-aspiring women, the definition of success is more than just an amazing career. Once they cross the age of 25, for every woman success means, “Raising happy, productive children, contributing to the world around me, and pursuing work that is meaningful to me.”
Hormone Imbalances Can Get in the Way of Success
For women, having aspirations is a way of life. But, so is hormone imbalances. Every woman who has hit puberty is well aware of how hormones rule her life. Whether mild or severe, you’ve likely faced mood swings, depression and anxiety, rage, and other emotional upheavals. Add to that are the physical symptoms of belly cramps, bloating, weight gain, and fatigue. Pregnancy and childbirth can contribute to the hormonal imbalances and fluctuations in a big way. Then comes perimenopause around the age of 35 to 40 at possibly the precise time when your career is ready to take off in a big way.
Success in your career isn’t something you can achieve overnight. It takes many years of hard work and diligence. Which is why, just when you’re ready to climb the rungs of the corporate ladder, you absolutely don’t need your body announcing that it is ready to slow down. And, when you’re standing up there in a room full of the company’s top executives all set to give that presentation, mental fogginess and confusion is a definite no-no! Yes, skewed hormones can do that to you.
Many Other Factors Contribute to Hormone Imbalances
Aside from the natural slowing down of the hormone production in your body, several other factors may add to the hormone imbalances. For instance, stress and lack of sleep resulting from the long hours you put in at work and at home can make the hormone cocktail in your body go haywire.
Several ingredients that are a part of the food you eat and the products you use every day may also affect the hormones in your body and consequently, your health. Here are some surprising facts.
- Xenoestrogens are man-made compounds that mimic the natural estrogen your body produces. When you absorb them, they skew the balance of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone in your body and create havoc.
- Xenoestrogens are present in the beef and dairy products you regularly consume. Animals are fed these compounds by way of synthetic growth boosters that find their way into the food you eat.
- Various household cleaning products, toiletries, and cosmetics may also contain xenoestrogens. For instance, the nail paint you use or the acetone you apply when you’re ready for a new nail color.
- The plastic you use to carry or warm your food can contain toxic xenoestrogens.
- The insecticides and pesticides in your food can cause imbalances.
- Toxic chemicals containing xenoestrogens can enter your bloodstream by way of the bleached tissues, napkins, and feminine hygiene products you use.
Shocking, isn’t it? With so many agents contributing to the natural chaos in your body, it is understandable that you might find that achieving your life goals is becoming more of a challenge.
So, How Can You be Sure that Your Health Issues are Linked to Hormone Imbalances?
If it is really hormone imbalances impacting your health, you’ll notice these symptoms:
- Insomnia and disturbed sleep patterns
- Unexplained weight gain and an increase in belly fat
- Hot flashes and sweating at night
- Weakening muscles and bones
- Fatigue and lack of stamina
- Depression, anxiety, and short temper
- Lowered libido
- Digestion issues with sudden cravings for sweets, carbs, dairy products, and alcohol (now you know why you can eat a whole tub of ice cream without stopping)
If you’ve been seeing these signs, you only need a simple blood test. Once the hormone imbalances have been identified, you can set about correcting the problem and getting your life back. Remember? You’ve got your sights set on that promotion. And, the corner office that comes with it.
The Solution is Simple – Hormone Replacement Therapy
Getting help for hormone imbalances is easier than you think. You only need to get hormone replacement therapy at a certified center nearest to you. The highly-qualified practitioners will assess you for the precise hormone issues you’re facing. Next, they’ll prescribe the exact supplements that can correct the skewed balances. The best positive about these supplements is that they are derived from natural, plant sources that are not likely to cause any worrying adverse effects. They mimic the hormones that your body produces and are formulated keeping your specific needs in mind.
So, without delay, head for the Los Angeles hormone replacement therapy center for treatment. Correct your health issues within a short time. And, soon you can go back to being the superwoman you know you are. Nothing can stop you from achieving everything you want from life.