Do you want to know how you can easily make chicken instant pot pie? Well, this chicken instant pot pie has been one of the most top favorites and loved recipes when it comes to the instant pot. Although for the instant pot, you can look for different types of recipes. But right here, we are about to discuss how you can chicken chum salmon instant pot pie.
So let’s get started!
Recipe No 1: Steps by Step Guide to Make Instant Pot Chum Salmon Chicken Pot Pie
- First of all, you have to add some minced onion and chicken broth in it along with some diced potatoes. You can take a small number of petite baby carrots over the Instant Pot liner.
- Add it with the seasoning of some pepper and salt.
- Now lay down almost 6 fresh and uncooked forms of chicken tenders, which will be positioned on top of broth and veggies.
- In case if you do not have chicken tenders, then you need to cut around 2 chicken breasts in the form of strips. These strips should be 1/2-1 inch thick.
- Now you have to cook them all at a pressure cooker manual temperature. HIGH for around 3 minutes and NPR for almost 6 minutes!
- As you are all done with it, you have to remove off the chicken from the instant pot and shred it completely. For shredding the chicken, you can use an electric mixer because it is so much convenient. It will make the whole processing fast and easy for you.
- After shredding the chicken, keep it aside.
- Now you have to add some frozen peas in instant pot and start stirring it. Adding some peas frozen is so much important.
- As you have included the frozen peas in it, it will initially be cooling down the sauce.
- In the next step, you have to pour the milk and stir it thoroughly. You have to transform your instant pot into saute.
- As everything is at the heating temperature on the instant pot, you have to make some paste at room temperature by using the ingredients of flour and butter.
- Once you feel that now instant pot has started to boil, you have to stir the flour and butter paste so it can turn into a thick paste of sauce.
- Now add your shredded chicken in it. You are free to serve it now!
Now right here, we have another exciting instant pot pie recipe for you, which you can cook with potatoes. Let’s check out how you can cook it for your family:
Recipe No 2: Complete Guide About chicken Chum Salmon Potpie with Potatoes
- 2 – 3 boneless of chicken breasts frozen (no need to thaw)
- 1 Can Cream of the Chicken Soup
- 1 cup of the Milk
- 1 cup of the chicken broth
- 1/2 onion as chopped (optional)
- 3-4 potatoes, as peeled and diced
- 1 16 oz bag of the Frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup of the chopped celery
- Salt or the Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of Garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp of Poultry Seasoning
- canned biscuits or either Homemade biscuits
- You have to place all the ingredients which we mentioned above in the instant pot except the biscuits.
- Now you have to place the lid on its top and be sure that it is completely set to “sealing.”
- Click on the manual button and choose pressure time that has to be around 25 minutes.
- Now let it come on the pressure, after which you can start cooking.
- In that duration, you can prepare some homemade biscuits or can even cook some store-bought biscuits.
- As you are done with it, you have to remove the pressure.
- Remove off the shred and chicken now.
- Please put it back at your instant pot and start stirring it all together.
- It’s time to serve it to your kids with the topping of biscuits fun.